Your website is the face of your company ...
... and your number one weapon when it comes to being found on Google
- so you better make the words you write on it count.
Having a slick design is a given nowadays, but people want to know what you stand for. Excellent copy will evoke emotion, set you apart and when it comes down to it - make the hard sell.
Finding the right words might seem simple at first - maybe you’ve already given it a go. Only to discover that you can’t seem to get your thoughts down on paper, and you have no idea what keywords to use and where to put them.
Say it right, can provide you with website copywriting that is SEO optimised, puts your unique brand voice into action and converts website visitors into customers.
- One hour tone of voice & strategy meeting or call
- Structured sitemap
- 2 feedback rounds
- Handover meeting/video/call
Prices start at €2.400 + 20% VAT.
Get in touch for a tailored offer now.
SEO website copywriting process.
This is how we go from zero to polished website copy that is ready to raise your spot in the Google ranks:
- In our initial strategy & tone of voice call, we will get to know your company, brand and business goals; gathering information and researching is a vital part of writing website copy.
- We will then go into the research phase of the project, which usually includes a competitor and inspiration analysis as well as keyword research.
- According to research outcomes, we will then suggest a sitemap structure which is discussed with the client and approved before proceeding.
- Once we have set the website sitemap, the Say it right team will get to work on creating the first draft of the website content & wireframes. Wireframes are basic mock-ups of what the design could look like. These are incredibly helpful to show what the copy will look like in action and can be used as a guide by developers and designers for implementing the website copy.
- Once the initial draft is delivered, it’s time for your first feedback round. Here we will focus on tone and on whether or not all relevant information is included.
- The Say it right team will then go ahead and integrate your feedback into the second draft of the entire website copy. At this stage, you can also ask us to add some content that might be missing.
- *Optional: testing with real users*. You also have the option to extend your package to include running user tests. This process allows us to assess how the copy is perceived, whether or not it gets the right message across and how it affects the UX of the page.
- We will then receive your second feedback round for implementation. At this stage, we won’t change much of the content structure but instead focus on tweaking and fine-tuning particular words, phrases, dots and commas. This round will also include adding meta-titles and descriptions.
- We are now ready to finalise your SEO optimised website copy by tweaking and approving final documents.
- Implementation of website copy in your CMS system such as Wordpress can then be taken care of either by you or the Say it right team.